Customize the Quick Add feature to suit your needs and workflow!
You can change the following in your Quick Add:
- Select which task actions to show (such as priority level, assignee, and due date).
- Change the order of the task actions.
- Select if you want to show the task action labels or just the icons.
You’ll still be able to select the task actions you’ve disabled for your Quick Add by clicking/tapping the three dots icon in the Quick Add field.
Customize Quick Add
- Click your avatar in the top-left.
- Select Settings. You'll see several options in the side menu.
- Click Quick Add.
- Select what task actions you want to show in Quick Add by clicking the + icon to show the action, and the - icon to hide it.
- Drag-and-drop the task actions to reorder them.
- Use the Show action labels toggle to show or hide the task action labels.
- Click Update to save the changes.
Yes, the settings you set for your Quick Add will sync across all platforms you use Todoist on.