The sidebar (referred to as navigation menu on mobile devices) is where you can do all your navigation in Todoist. Access your views (such as the Inbox, your Today view, and your filters and labels), all your Favorites, and your projects.
Customize your sidebar
- Click your avatar in the top-left.
- Select Settings.
- Click Sidebar.
- Customize your sidebar:
- Under Show in sidebar, show or hide view(s) in the sidebar.
- Under Show task count, use the Show the task count toggle to show or hide the task counts for views and projects.
- Click Update to save your changes.
Find a view hidden from the sidebar
When using the Todoist web app, Todoist for macOS, or Todoist for Windows, find any view hidden from the sidebar:
- Use the keyboard shortcut Cmd + K (on macOS) or Ctrl + K (on Windows 10/11). A menu will appear.
- Select the view to open it.