No matter how much you rely on your digital to-do list, sometimes you just need to see your tasks on paper. Here’s how to print them from your Todoist:
- Open the list you’d like to print: Inbox, Team Inbox (Todoist Business), Today, Upcoming, or a specific project, label, or filter.
- Click your avatar in the top-left.
- Select Print.
- (Optional) Click Include comments to also print the comments of the tasks in your list.
- Follow the steps in the print window to print your list.
The easiest way to print all your tasks would be to open your View all filter, then follow the instructions for printing as outlined in this article.
Please note that this can only be done directly through a browser:
- Open todoist.com in a browser.
- Click on a task to open task view.
- Hold down Ctrl + P (or Cmd + P) to trigger the browser's native print function.
To include the sub-tasks, make sure to expand them in your list view. For this, click the arrow next to the completion circle of the parent task.